NH Area Assembly of Alcoholics Anonymous
Website Statement of Purpose
The New Hampshire Area Assembly (Area 43) Website will be the voice of Alcoholics Anonymous for Area 43 on the public Internet. Its editors and staff will be primarily accountable to Area 43 as a whole. Within the bounds of friendliness and good taste, the Web Site will enjoy perfect freedom of speech on all matters directly pertaining to Alcoholics Anonymous within Area 43. Like the A.A. movement it mirrors, there will be but one central purpose: the Web Site will try to carry the A.A. message to alcoholics and practice the A.A. principles in all its affairs.
We observe all A.A.’s principles and Traditions on our Web Site. As anonymity is the “spiritual foundation of all our Traditions,” we practice anonymity on our Web Site at all times. Our A.A. Web Site is a public medium, which has the potential for reaching the broadest possible audience, and, therefore, requires the same safeguards that we use at the level of press, radio, and film.
Send us a Message
All information is kept confidential.
This form is for OFFICE BUSINESS ONLY – it is not monitored after hours. If you are having a problem with alcohol and need help now, please call the Hotline at 1-800-593-3330. Thank you!
1330 Hooksett Road
Hooksett, NH 03106
Phone: (603) 622-6967
Fax: (603) 624-9507
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- In the event of stormy weather, the Area 43 Service Office will be closed when the Manchester School District is closed.
- If coming from I-93, take exit 9N to Hooksett and head north on Route 3.
- If coming from the east on Route 101, take exit 1 and head north on the Route 28 By-Pass.
- We are on the left, shortly after the intersection of Route 3 and the Route 28 By-Pass.
How to Find Our Building
- We are located in the Barrett Building, which is located in the Granite State Marketplace which includes Shaws/Ocean State Job Lots, next to Veano’s.
- Enter plaza parking lot and take an immediate right
- We are the last building on the right, lower level